Saturday, May 9, 2009

VON: miss

a truth that i have to admit: time flies
everything's just gonna be too fast
one year(actually 11 months) in Japan.. now left oni less than 3 months
3 years of uni life in UM just passed like this
and if i didn't come to Japan for the exchange programme, I'm supposed to have completed my 1st degree and grad in a few months' time!!
i was looking at some pictures taken during form 6, 1st year n 2nd year of uni and i found that i really miss the good old days...
i miss my fellow friends in form 6, i miss so many of ppl who appeared in my first 2 years of uni life in UM...including my coursemates, choirmates, Tong Zhi gang and so on...
i actually didn't have much feeling when i see my seniors grad last time.. but this year.. most of my batch-mates in UM gonna grad so soon and everyone's gonna start a new chapter in life and then i realised that most of us are on different paths now...though we used to be purely students, having activities together, having the ups and downs together..................... i really hope that we don't have to be apart, but this is life, isn't it??
i'll be joining UM again, but i believe that my final year will be different frm my previous years... will it be better?? i don't know.... but i'm sure i'll miss those who left... i'll really miss those days...

guys, i miss u all so much!!!

1 comment: