Monday, September 6, 2010

VON: learn, learn and learn!!

a new and big challenge is coming again... there's so many things that i don't know, and i used to think that it's ok so long as i'm willing to learn.. but in the cruel reality, people will definitely expect something from you, even you know nothing about it..

i'd been thinking if my current job is really suitable for me.. or, am i suitable for this position??
there is no proper jobscope, it just seems like i have to learn to do everything in office - besides my A & P work, and also the VMD work, secretarial work, PA work.........

i thought that i'd get myself ready for politics at work place... but now when i see it with my own eyes, i knew that i'm not yet ready for it.... deep inside my heart i started to run away, ignoring all kinds of people and situation which i could, face all those bloody people whom i have to.

now i see how those bloody people put the blame on others, where the others had get their part done, or sometimes it's not the other's job at all.... they are just simply very very demanding!! they wanted this and that, wanted everything the best for themselves but not willing to pay for what they want! they are just selfish!! so what u'd pay your service charges??? we need to take care of your personal belongings??? stop shouting at us before you know what is actually going on...

the new project is starting today, i myself know that the chance of it getting success is very very slim, other people at other places get 2-3 months to prepare for the event, but i had only 3-4 weeks and yet doing it by myself ALONE, until 2 weeks left, only there're some people whom i thought will be responsible enough to get the event done together. but i'm wrong! i'm really totally disappointed with them.... they can talk whatever they want, giving all the bullshit ideas which is so damn impossible to get it done within the time frame, and they said it as if it's so easy! do they know that things are actually easier said than done???

sigh... now i really dare not expect anything from the event.... i know that it gonna be a failure.... i wanted to be optimistic, but if u look at the situation, standing in my shoes, being optimistic is really too difficult for this event....

what i hope for now is please don't put the blame on me ALONE, at least i'd given my best!! if u guys really wanna blame me, then blame me for not having the experience, blame me for not being competent, blame me not not being able to bring up the idea when i just join the company and start the preparation from then on....

oh, the only ''good point'' i see from this event: i think i will know the people better, knowing who i can really trust

today is the first day, 17 days more to go, i'll do my level best so that it if it really fail, be it failing at the border line la....

2 comments:

  1. Von,

    s long s v noe we gave the best, done the best, that's more than enuf~

    cheer up!
    ~yun~

    ReplyDelete
  2. sigh.... sometimes ar.... it's 人言可畏 lo.... but cant help in it oso ma...

    ReplyDelete