Thursday, June 25, 2009

VON: happy!!

super happy yesterday for 2 points..
ONE: met up with Kyohhei to discuss his trip to Malaysia during summer holiday
TWO: he said that my jap level had improved alot!!

yeah!! finally Kyohhei n Akki had decided to visit Malaysia during summer holiday (they'll viist during my Hari Raya sem break in september).. so far the plan sounds so perfect for us... n they were so excited that they can visit University of Malaya, esp when they heard me saying that they might can join my class for one of the day if my lecturer allow (i think she will and my classmates will be happy to meet with jap!!)

the next thing for me to plan is where to bring them to?? Putrajaya, Genting, KL Tower, KLCC, Petaling Street are in the list ady... ohya... not to forget Klang's Bak Kut Teh as i promised Kyohhei for a better Bak Kut Teh than what i'd cooked!! hahawhere else?? Penang or Malacca, if we have the time.. but i'm not familiar with both places at all!!

Akki was abit worried about the language(s) used in Malaysia as he could only speak Jap and a lil Eng..so he said that he's glad to have me there to translate / interprete for them...by then, Kyohhei said that my jap level really improved alot, compared to when i first came to Jpn... he was one of the few whom i know when i first came n he was one of my 'tuition teacher'.... missed the days when we used to stay together on thurs's 4th period as we have classes on 3rd n 5th period...that's the time when i learned alot of stuffs frm him.. but he left Meiji Uni n went to another uni during my 2nd sem here.. so it's really been a long while since we really chat.. n frm there he said that my jap really improved!! haha!! so happy!! i couldn't rmb how sucky was my jap back in 9 months ago but surprisingly, he could!! that time was stil "watashi wa..." n it was word by word yet difficult to make it into a full sentense..(should feel paiseh la.... jap major student somemore...) so for rest of my 30++ 40 days here, i shall work hardEST to improve my jap till the level i want!! easier said than done right?? as i'm writing in Eng / Mandrin but not Jap.. but i'm having more than enough ot write in Jap for my classes here.... essays, reports, translation frm Eng into Jap n the list goes on..... 頑張ります!!

No comments:

Post a Comment