Wednesday, August 4, 2010

VON: de-stress!!

being part of the solution to de-stress myself, somewhat i felt like spending $$$ is one of the way... omg!!! couldn't believe this when i was still officially a student!! even though i start working, but where do i have so much vitamin M to spend just to please myself leh???

well, went for dinner with a bunch of friends yesterday after work and decided to treat them a meal after getting my salary (in fact i'd promised one of them)..somewhat felt better after talking to them, had a great time laughing and they really make me feel young again... as if i was still a student in uni, busying with all kinds of activities... oh ya, i really miss those days!!

after all, i got desperate in getting a new phone... but do i really need one??
the current phone is still working well!! besides one of the navigation key is sometimes 'sot sot' ady, battery... erm... still not giving me prob yet.... so basically it's still in good condition la....
come to think about it, i had been using this phone since 1st year in uni...after 4 years, izit time to change?? felt like getting a new one as a present for myself for graduating... hmm.....
budget??? er...... preferbably not more than RM1k, but less than RM1.5k is still ok la....hmm... that 's my savings after working for 2-3 months... should i let my saving go ZERO and start all over again?? should i pamper myself to this extend just to de-stress myself???

No comments:

Post a Comment