Thursday, August 5, 2010

VON: pre-convocation

finally, it's my convocation today! officially take off the label as 'student' which i gonna miss so much (i'm missing it ady)

apparently it's a cloudy day in the morning, hope this cloudy weather will stay for the whole day, especially when we leave DTC after the ceremony..

things seems to be good today!! all the emo stuff of everyone seems to be neutralized to happy mood which how it's supposed to be!

yeah, convocation! so called my big day... but i'm not that excited yet... kinda busy exploring my new phone... yeah, finally bought a phone yesterday, after hours of dilemma!! somehow felt like being cheated by the salesman... he said that he had transfered my contact book from the old phone to the memory card... but i couldn't find it anywhere!! is it my prob that i duno how to use it?? but i need my contacts!!! depending those few miserable which was kept in the SIM card is not enough for me to contact my friends, especially those attending the convocation later!! anyway, they have my number so at least they could still get me.. will they?? sigh.... shouldn't had trade in my ex-phone...

anyway...... just noticed that the robe is slightly too big for me... should had taken the S size... M is just too big... looks so fat.... i want nice photos!!!

something important!!! i need a hair cut!!! belum pergi lagi..... oh no..... very last minute huh?? but what to do??? luckily the convo is afternoon session... still in time to get a simple hair cut.. or just trim abit only la... after all i will be sweating like hell so no matter how nice is the new hair style oso useless gua...so better take pics b4 entering DTC... photos photos~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment