Monday, August 2, 2010

VON: i need a shoulder to cry on

can someone tell me what's wrong today??

why do i get a black sour face early in the morning like i owe her the whole world??
which then lead me to my blue blue working mood...

as i tried to smile at everyone at office, trying so hard not to get affected by my personal emo, everything seems going wrong...

why is everything so not smooth today??? it's my pay day today!! i'll be getting my salary!! but why i don't feel the exitement at all??

my event poster which was put inside the lift was torn.. thanks to some itchy hand people.. sure u'll get your bou ying sooner or later... you wouldn't know how much effort i'd put in and how much time spent in the lift to get it pasted.. felt so sakit hati to take off that poster... so have to re-print it to replace the torn one...

printer!! bully me oso >.<
couldn't print anything today with that PC.. did everything i could to troubleshoot it....but it's still the same.. the same stupid error!! perhaps i should ask my boss to change a new PC for the VMD department ady... that PC is still using Windows 98 lo!! well, i only use this PC for all the graphic design work.... my A&P work are using a better PC..

i wonder who was the one saying that eating chocolate will make one feel better when one is feeling down...i proved it wrong today... it doesn't help at all!! instead, i kept feeling hungry for the whole day... argh!! ate too much ady!!! finished quota ady.. no more chocolate for this month!! (oh no!! today's just the 2nd day of the month!! my favourite T_T

tried to rest myself during lunch time... took a nap in office for around 20mins .. i should get recharge but it doesn't work.. the emo was still...... ya, very very down...ok, at least i manage to get my proposal done after lunch time... it wasn't really good, ya, i knew it..expected to re-do it ady...

when i went back to my office after presenting the proposal, my colleague asked me if i'd changed the office phone number on the wesite as they are receiving calls which are actually looking for another company and they're getting annoyed about it.. as far as i'm concern, i did not make any amendment on the web regarding the office's information nor enquirers!! what i did was just to put up the event poster when i was exploring myself.. but the internet connection was down.. i couldn't prove anything!! sigh...

not long after that, another colleague was scratching her head over a wrongly issued receipt.. and i was the one who issued it.. hello!! that receipt was issued last month and i remember that she was the one who guided me to issue that particular receipt and now only she say it's issued wrongly and i'm getting the blame... fine... ngo yan!!!!!

and as i was still not die-hearted, trying to print that poster (yeah, i tried till the very last minute in office ), i was trying so hard not to bang the table nor printer nor whatever my hand can reach... i was trying to calm myself down.... calm down livon, calm down... banging it wouldn't help... calm down... god knows how desperate i wanna go sing K or yell at that moment... ok, at least i managed to control myself.. should i consider this as something good today??

now that i had enough of bad luck in office and yet after work have to face other problem at home which i don't know where to start revealing it.. so just keep it to myself 1st la...

sigh.. how to be stress free??suddenly felt so desperate to have a shoulder to cry on...can i not stay strong???anyone wanna lend me a shoulder??


argh!! i hate this emo me!!

1 comment:

  1. von,

    i got a pair of ears can lend u, be sure Lol

    Cheer up,
    ~yun~

    ReplyDelete